EXPERIENCE SURVEY - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Solotel Management ABN:85 498 091 676, whose registered office is at Level 2, 429 New South Head Road Double Bay NSW 2028
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. By providing an email address, the entrant accepts their survey will no longer be anonymous, but their answers will remain confidential.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are outlined on email
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be Friday 8th March 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. Complete the “Experience Survey” by 11.59pm on Friday 8th March 2019 and ensure you complete the question telling us 25 words or less why you love The Sackville. Solotel Management and its agents will then choose the entry that wins based on the creativity of answers received.
11. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
12. The prize is as follows: 10 vouchers for up to $100 each at The Sackville, 599 Darling St, Rozelle, 2039. Total prize pool is $1,000.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
14. Winner will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Solotel Management and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified by email up to 10 days after their entry date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 17 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Solotel Management will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. Solotel Management decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Solotel and not to any other party.
22. Solotel Management and agents will judge the competition and decide on the winner.
23. Solotel Management shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.
24. Solotel Management also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Solotel Management will provide one prize only.
26. Solotel Management respects the privacy of individuals about whom we collect personal information. The personal information is collected for the purposes of sending you information about Solotel and its venues. By signing up, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described above.