A few things have changed at the Sacky, and we need your help to make sure we keep it a safe and fun place to visit.
As of October 23rd, the following COVID Safe measures apply:
- We are now able to take bookings of up to 18 people
- All guests are required to sign in & sanitise upon entry
- We practice thorough cleaning, sanitising and hygiene
- Seated drinking & dining, no drinking while standing
- All tables are placed 1.5m apart from each other, and we encourage all guests to keep that distance from other groups when travelling through the venue
You may notice our staff in masks next time you visit – please know it’s for both you and our staff’s safety. Also, there’ll be someone around dressed differently to the rest of us – they’re only job is to make our place as clean, safe & fun as you expect it to be.
And FYI; we clean and sanitise all our tables and chairs after every use, our regularly used stuff is cleaned & sanitised every two hours, and we love good hand hygiene.
Can’t wait to have you in for the true Sackville experience!
We've also put together a video that helps to explain all of the changes, click below to check it out.