A few things have changed at the Sacky, and we need your help to make sure we keep it a safe and fun place to visit.
In light of the recent COVID developments in NSW, we're implementing various measures & practices to make sure we're staying COVID SAFE for our customers & staff. here are a few things to note when visiting the Sacky:
- Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue.
- Sanitise and wash your hands regularly.
- Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
- We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
- Capacity is limited to one person every four square metres and a 300 person limit applies.
You may notice our staff in masks next time you visit – please know it’s for both you and our staff’s safety. Also, there’ll be someone around dressed differently to the rest of us – they’re only job is to make our place as clean, safe & fun as you expect it to be.
And FYI; we clean and sanitise all our tables and chairs after every use, our regularly used stuff is cleaned & sanitised every two hours, and we love good hand hygiene.
Can’t wait to have you in for the true Sackville experience! Click below to see what's coming up at the Sacky.